Education & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a busy Spa or Salon environment.
- CIDESCO & CIBTAC qualifications
- Advanced waxing certification.
- Pregnancy massage and reflexology desirable.
- Fluent English speaker
Key aspects of the role:
- Colin Facial and Body Massage
- Uspa Body Rituals
- Specialised Waxing.
- Gel fx and Bio Sculpt nails
- Manicure & Pedicure.
- Hot Stone and Indian Head Massage.
The ideal candidate will:
- The ideal candidate must be very passionate about the health and beauty industry and capable of delivering a very high standard of quality and care to all our clients. They need to be a team player with the ability to run a busy spa and to work using their own initiative without the need for constant supervision. All our therapists should be passionate about their work, delivering the best in customer care and quality in all treatments. Our therapists are expected to deliver targeted solutions to all their clients and this will involve retailing products for their homecare needs up-selling treatments and following up on results & rebooking appointments. The therapist must take a pro-active role in ensuring their day is busy at all times and that the spa cleanliness is maintained at the highest standards.